Thank you for shopping at Pure Menstrual Cup.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this agreement) refers to Pure Menstrual Cup, 61 St Doolagh’s Square, Dublin, D13 X8K6, Ireland.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase goods from us.
- Service refers to the website.
- Website refers to Pure Menstrual Cup, accessible from www.menstrualcup.ie.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for returning an order is 90 days from the date on which you received the goods purchased via our website only, or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 90 days
- You have purchased our product via this website
- The goods are in the original packaging
- The cup is clean and sterilized
The following goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You should send the goods at the following address:
Pure Menstrual Cup
61 St Doolagh’s Square
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org